My Conspiracy Theory for the day

I just noticed why there are such things as seasonal health conditions. How did people from earlier times deal with sickness when there were no medicines yet? They just die. Because there was a major need to improve one’s well being, science had become so important in researching cures and medicines that would help improve life.

I got the virus twice this year already. The first one, I had a fever, and a little congestion. Over the counter meds helped my symptoms and it just improved after a few days. The second one was different. I had a horrible sore throat, fever, congestion, coughs and colds. After my fever, I went to my doctor to check if I had strep. Luckily, I don’t, just the cold virus. But it was nasty, it triggered my asthma, and so I had all sorts of medicines to cure every symptom: for pain, congestion, coughs. I hated how I felt. I really had sticky phlegm that was just too hard to cough out, I thought I scarred my respiratory linings. So I just wonder, a lot of people seem to be buying the same meds I took, and this has been very successful to the pharmaceutical companies; could it be that the very companies who makes these meds also started the virus going around? And I just heard that Robitussin stocks are flying high...Hmm, just like the computer virus, I believe, mcafee has something to do with them. But of course, like I said in the title, it’s just a conspiracy theory and movies were made out of it already, but hey, no one has proven that it can’t happen.

Comments