I have to remind myself

That it’s okay to have a house that is not in pristine condition
That it’s okay that sometimes we eat leftovers, takeouts and fastfood
That it’s okay that the closet is cluttered,
That it’s okay that we do things at the last minute, or be reminded that bills or forms are due
That it’s okay to miss some social occasions, school meetings, work deadlines, dr appts, or even kids’ activities sometimes
That it’s okay to commit mistakes but to learn your lesson after
That it’s okay to sleep late doing something fun sometimes,
That it’s okay not to please everybody,
That it’s okay not to be in the mood, cranky, sometimes…but don’t take it personally, some things just make us fuzzy…a breathe of fresh air sometimes cure it
That it’s okay to pay to buy time or sanity,
That it’s okay to ask help, vent, open up your thoughts and feelings without fear of being judged or ridiculed

I’m human and I’m not perfect. I am now in a place where I’m satisfied and contented. My family, health and closest friends are the most important for me more than material things, and that’s all I care about.

Comments