One More Time

So my planned 10k run was halted due to knee pains and asthma. So right now, I am planning to work out again. I am lacking energy and I owe my body some good needed exercise and workout. I will temporarily cross out running as a form of exercise for me since it didn't work. I will stay with walking. But since winter's coming, I'd have to stay indoors. I started joining my friends for a group fitness that's the craze right now, which is 'ZUMBA'. It's a high energy latin dance/exercise, and I'm loving it so far. I tried one session with them and it was a good workout. Since I don't necessarily like their November schedule, I tried a 1 week pass at Lifetime. And now I am day 4 with them. They have 2 instructors, and I like the girl better. The guy could be more consistent, he just stops and let us do it on our own, i don't feel too motivated with that. Stacey is more fun that she does it all the way with us. I've decided not to join their gym since it's too pricey for me. The sales manager though was nice to educate me about fitness, that to be fit, it should not only be just cardio, but strength training as well. Muscles will help burn fats and give energy. So for now, I think I can do the at-home fitness. I ordered some strength training dvds of course the Jillian ones and some cardio and boot camp which is also the latest craze. So I'll alternate strength training and cardio everyday. One thing I also have to improve is my diet, had to let go of bad carbs and eat healthier.

Comments