Am I just lazy or just don't care?

Like what I have always pictured myself, I don't care about stuff. But I think I needed to replace some of what we have now. Old furnitures, appliances, and I don't know if I'm just lazy or just don't care that my things are old? They still have a purpose and I just couldn't find the justification in replacing them. Aesthetics have never been an issue for me, and having a perennial fixer husband doesn't help. What I do have to find time is to declutter, especially our garage and my closet. My husband plans a lot of projects, and the stuffs are piling up. Maybe I need to go over them and just get rid of them. Ok, that would make me more happy than replacing stuff. Yeah, I'd like to have a new ref, bed, comp table, a new tv, kitchen tiles and granite countertops, but I don't know, I just don't feel like spending for them. We can afford some of them, but o well, we're just lazy. Maybe this kind of laziness is the one that brings something good - less money to spend.

Comments