Weird day today

I am currently in terribly boring work days so I wander in to the world wide web most of the time. I predict I have ADD so I find myself seeking new topics. And so I searched about teen pregnancies, and then to the dark 'abortion'. Why do people do it? I searched and searched and there is not 1 reason, well aside from health-related, that justifies the need for it. My heart breaks especially for the ones in marriages, yes, married women opting for it! So I guess maturity really doesn't come in marriages. My heart also breaks for teenagers going through it blindly, never finding out the effects in can do to them. Having an unwanted pregnancy is a difficult situation to be in. But I always think it's not my control, and I do trust myself and God that it will be fine, that it is just a temporary setback. It will definitely change one's life, but you have control over how you handle it. I don't believe in abortion, they say it's the least evil. I disagree, it's selfish, it's inhumane. If a baby is not in your plans and cannot fit in your life, then adoption is better. There are a lot of couples who couldn't have babies, and they are more than willing to give the love and support you couldn't provide. And your baby will understand. Your baby will never understand you if you decide to terminate them. I'm so mad this is happening in our society. I'm so mad that's how they look at fetuses. I don't like to curse, but I haven't heard anyone who regret carrying her baby to full, but I do hear a lot of those regretting abortion and the devastating effects it had on them. I hope those who are contemplating it would listen to others who have gone through it, because the babies who're the victims don't even have any voice. Let's pray for these little angels.

Comments