Sometimes being frugal is not good.

In my earlier post, I admitted that I love a good deal. My philosophy is that I won't pay full price. But in some instances, it might be better to pay full price, especially from someone you trust. If paying full price gives you the added security which other stores don't have, then I should be willing to pay for it. Unfortunately, I realize this after a costly mistake.

The internet has a vast amount of e-stores, where you can actully compare prices on items. If an item is clearly cheaper, sometimes it's too good to be true, you get what you pay for, but othertimes you found yourself a very good deal. I also said that comparing prices, researching is half the fun in buying, knowing you get a good deal. Ok, so I was looking for a good price on Theater tickets. I visited maybe 10 ticket sites. I found the date and price I was willing to pay, and just compared the prices. I chose this website and purchase it from there. Then I went to the major ticket agent, ticketmaster, and looked for the seats I wanted. It was half cheaper! I told myself why I didn't do that first! I canceled my other one and they told me all sales are final! So ok, maybe I can resell them. But then the agent told me, my tickets were upgraded, but I didn't give them permission. It clearly state that if I didn't consent to an upgrade my CC won't be charged! I emailed the guy I was talking to earlier, about that specific policy as well as my order details, and I told him that if my CC is charged w/o any refund then I will dispute it. So, like the other post another dispute in the making. What dumb money moves in a week!

Comments