And the hindrances keep coming

There's only less than 2 weeks before my 10 k. Last May 1st, i got flu like symptom, fever, fatigue, respiratory problems. For almost 2 weeks, I've been having coughs and colds and I saw my old archnemesis 'mr asthma' come back. I have been wheezing. Why is it that there are some issues popping up everytime I plan for a run? What am I going to do? Not only that, I had ankle problems in my feet. Urgggh! It's so frustrating! O well, maybe this is my body's way of telling me that I'm not for that sport. Add to that, my dear daughter will be part of the band that will play for our respected Veterans on Memorial Day, same day with my run. I'd probably just do the simple 5k or 1k or worse none at all because I might be late for my daughter's activity. I started to think that maybe I'm giving myself excuses, but no, there's a lot of hindrances. My body's telling me to stick with walking or better yet the wii fit.

Comments