My summer is set

This summer, aside from completing the 10k, I am planning to plant a vegetable garden. This is no easy feat, but that is one of my 'to do's'. On my list of plants are tomatoes, peppers, spinach, and if there is still space, add eggplant, cucumbers and lettuce. I feel that these are staples and can be used with any dish.
Socially, there's a lot in store. Here in the US, you really have to plan your vacation and social events since this is the time where the weather is great so everyone is hosting socials and parties. I'm not an organized person, but this is something where a calendar scheduler will be really helpful.
Among the things I like doing the least is maintaining my home. Yeah, there are repairs needed, and I don't find it very amusing. But I have to, like fixing the fence, painting, decluttering, the list goes on.
I hope summer months are longer. But I don't stress, there will always be things to do, so I'll prioritize the ones I love more.

Comments