A Mommy moment

For all my kids school days, I have been dropping them to school. I was talking with dear hubby how soon we can be able to carpool when the 2 goes to High School and we can finally have a good commute, faster and less gas. But this morning as I was dropping them, I had a mommy moment, I will miss dropping my kids to their school! I will miss the prayers, car conversations, sermons, reminders, arguements that we have on those trips. They're growing, not sure if it's too fast, but maybe I needed to start letting go. They say high school is a breeze, so I'll make it a point to be present in all of their activities...concerts, games, football games. So by the time they get to college, we have lived a full school life with them, and I will smile and let them go without any regrets.

Comments