Facial Regimen

I'm 36 and not getting any younger. My day includes driving an hour each way to and from work. My facial skin is exposed to some sun. I'm sure women my age are extra cautious about their skin, coz as we age, we lose some elasticity. The sun is a major culprit in aging, giving us sun spots. I use a moisturizer with SPF in the morning to protect my face from these harmful UV rays. Then before I go to bed, I just wash it with soap and water. Ok, I admit, sometimes I'm lazy, and don't even do that, but only when I don't put make-up which is frequent. If I put makeup even just foundation, I made sure I wash and clean my face before I go to bed, just plain soap and water. Then I apply moisturizers again. Around 1-2x a week, I apply an anti-aging cream kiehl's with vitamin c to smooth fine lines. That's it. I used to wash with scrubs from Neutrogena, but not regularly. I also have some at home facial spa when I feel like it. My only regulars are soap, water, moisturizers, and vit. c.

Comments