My review...

I tried on my new running shoes last Friday, just to get a feel on my feet. To be honest, I was having a little buyers' remorse. I bought a half size bigger as per the advice of others and I'm glad I followed that. The fit is just right and I can feel the cushion support, it had high arches for my flat feet. So out I went and ran with it. I was a little disappointed that my shins were still hurting a little, and so I just walked/jog on it for 3 miles. Ok, I comforted myself by telling that maybe it's just a break-in period, and I have to give it another chance. So last Monday, I tried it on again and adjusted my run a little and it worked just fine! I haven't felt the shin pain again. And I was able to run more than a mile non-stop, a few walks in between. I felt proud of myself for this accomplishment, and I thanked saucony for that! I know I can do it with the right kind of shoes. I'll try it again tonight, and add miles to my training next week. We'll see how that goes.

Comments