My meany teeny tiny machine...



So I don't usually buy stuffs on a whim, and I just ignore email ads on specials, but Buy.com advertised a 30% off on a dyson dc24, which i have been wanting to have for so long. It's small, fit for me, but don't be fooled, it cleans really well and trumps my old infinity one. I even searched Craigslist for something similar and actually in the process of buying one at the same price. I have been haggling for her to lower it though at 200, but she refused, and so didn't push through. Anyway, the one at buy.com is $299, orig. 399, and for first time buyers, you have an addt'l $10 off, plus free shipping. So all in all, it's 289 for a new dyson dc24 blue limited edition. I justified my spending for me to enjoy cleaning, having a dog, and the fact that this dyson can reach places like under the bed, closets and furnitures that our old vacuum can't even clean. Yup, those dust are still in there, so it's worth it, right?

Comments