Love Tuesdays and Wednesdays

for watching my favorite TV shows: LOST, the Middle and Modern Family. They're all good. LOST is ending soon, and this is one of my few series that I watched from beginning to end (with Prison Break, and Friday Night Lights). FNL will be back and I'm excited as well. FNL combines 2 of my favorite things, hs football and small town, TX. I don't know why...It's my guilty pleasure. The Middle and Modern Family are hilarious. I like that they're just 30 mins each. They're our family's favorite. I've started to watch Defying Gravity, Flash Forward and V. Of the 3, I'm still watching V. I got bored with the other 2.
I was wondering how I got hooked on TV again, and then I found out that my kids are now in MID school, and no longer need too much help with HW. So, now I have my weeknights TV watching back. There's a lot actually to watch, I might peak at GLEE sometime, with the great reviews it's getting.

Comments