I'm officially on a shopping spree





One Sunday Morning after breakfast, my dh (dear hubby) and I passed by Academys and just browsed the store. I like that store, they're less exp than Sports Authority or Dickeys. I always find some good deals like $5 athletic shirts or shorts. That Sunday, I found some casual shoes mary jane style on sale at $7. And so I bought them. 2 Weeks later, the other pair is lost, and I suspect our dog (ok maybe, not sure yet) thought it was one of her chewy toys, and played with it. So I was searching for something similar at Neimans. I found a cole haan mary jane slip on, on sale for $34, so I got them. I'll use them for errands, like trips to grocery, dropping/picking up kids, brunch with dh... Cole haans are usually pricey, so I took it. It's my first Cole Haan.

Comments