I'm a flat-footed overpronator...

Well, as part of my prep to my 10k mile run, I was researching which shoes is right for me. I found out that I'm a flat footed overpronator, meaning when i run, i land on my outside heels, and quickly put my weight inward due to my lack of foot arch. Lucky for me, this isn't new to shoemakers, and they have already designed shoes that would address this issue. I would have to wear the shoes that have motion control stability so I will have that balance needed for long mile runs. I have honestly felt that I have problems with my running using my cheap old shoes because I always feel some pain on my foot, knees and my legs. Well, I should know that my $28 (10k join fee) is not enough for my new hobby, I'd have to invest on some good dependable shoes. O well, as long as it will keep me motivated to stay fit. Now on to fitting and shopping for the right kind of shoes...

Comments